Get a Quote For Your Project

Permanent Residence

Sahib Immigration is designed to assure Canada PR with highest success rate.
We guarantee you a CRS of 460+ which will not only increase your Express Entry feasibility, but also put you as a front liner in PNP nominations as well.

Work Permit Visa

A permanent resident is someone who has been given permanent resident status by immigrating to Canada, but is not a Canadian citizen. Permanent residents are citizens of other countries. A person in Canada temporarily, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident

Express Entry

The application process for skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in our economy.

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that we stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.

Family Sponsorship

Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate

Caregiver's / Nanny

Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver


A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job

Business Investor

If You Are Planning To Register A Company In Canada You Need To Download & Read Our Guide. Setting Up A Company Incorrectly Could Be Costly. Get Our Free Advice Before You Begin.


Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada facilitates the arrival of immigrants, provides protection to refugees, and offers programming to help newcomers settle in Canada

PR Card

Permanent residents (PR) of Canada must carry and show their valid PR Card or permanent resident travel document (PRTD) when boarding a flight to Canada, or travelling to Canada on any other commercial carrier.

If you do not carry your PR Card or PRTD


Eligibility. To apply as a provincial nominee, you must: meet the minimum requirements of one of the province or territory’s non-Express Entry streams. be nominated under that stream.